Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still here...

Man, I have been terrible about keeping up with this. The good news is I've been writing my diss at a pretty steady pace, and have been quite happy with the quality as well. I should have the first draft of my first chapter done by late April, at the latest.

My parents are coming in next week. My dad and I will be playing golf on Saturday morning at the Golf Club at Vistoso, which is a beautiful desert course north of town. We'll surely hit up our favorite cigar shop as well. Then a spring training game next Sunday. If Ada is in an ok mood tomorrow, I'm going to take her to watch the M's play the Diamondbacks.

Hopefully I'll have some interesting pictures to post soon. As of now in Tucson, it's warm, we've just picked the last of our fruit, and the orange and grapefruit trees are blossoming, which means bees and hummingbirds, too.

No comments: